Use the "Back" button on your browser to return
to the document.
- A.T.S., Archery, The Technical Side, edited by C.N. Hickman,
F. Nagler, P.E. Klopsteg, NFAA, 1947.
- H. Balfour, Journal of the Royal Anthropological Institute,
19 (1890), pp. 220 ff, 26 (1896), pp 210 ff.
- Robert Hardy, Longbow, Cambridge, 1976, appendix by P.L. Pratt.
- C.N. Hickman, "Velocity and acceleration of Arrows. Weight and
Efficiency of Bows as affected by Backing of Bow", Journal of the
Franklin Inst., October, 1929, A.T.S., pp. 1 ff. "Effect of String
Weight on Arrow Velocity and Efficiency of Bows", Ye Sylvan Archer,
April, 1931, A.T.S., pp. 45-46.
- W. McLeod, "Were Egyptian Composite Bows Made in Asia?" Journal
of the Society of Archer-Antiquaries, 12 (1969), p. 19.
- S. Pope, Bows and Arrows, University of California Press, 1962.
- P.L. Pratt and Robert Hardy, "Notes of the Arrow found in Westminster
Abbey", Journal of the Society of Archer-Antiquaries, 1975.
- W. R. Rheingans, Exterior and Interior Ballistics of Bows and Arrows
- Review", Archery Review, March and April, 1936, A.T.S., pp.
- W. R. Rheingans and F. Nagler, "Spine and Arrow Design" American
Bowman Review, June-August, 1937, A.T.S., pp. 226-232.
- H.E. Winlock, "The Slain Soldiers of Neb-Hepet-Re Mentu-Hotpe",
Metropolitan Museum of Art Egyptian Expedition, New York, 1945.